Anybody raced a SRT-10 Ram?

gcosse05

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go getting all shoot to kill on us. Some of the guys here are bragging about beating this and that and getting cocky about it. The SRT-8 is a bad mofo. Stock it will be close. If its not stock the other guy will be doing the same thing you are. Good luck with it.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I'm not getting cocky. I'm just enjoying my build. The guy is a friend of mine and just got that truck that day. I was the first person he called lol.. he actually posted on my fb wall "get that ss ready im headed ur way". We drank beer for 3 hrs after the race. I asked what yall think, I raced, I reported back. I didn't even tell him to put an LS motor in his truck lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Srt8 jeeps are no joke. I'm supercharged and I lost to one although I don't believe he was stock. It sounded cammed when it pulled up and I couldn't hear much of his other mods with his corsa and my supercharger whine/exhaust screaming. He got me on the launch though. My dad wants one so I'm trying to convince him to pull the trigger but on a 2009 body style. I don't really care for the new ones.

Srt8 jeeps are no joke. I'm supercharged and I lost to one although I don't believe he was stock. It sounded cammed when it pulled up and I couldn't hear much of his other mods with his corsa and my supercharger whine/exhaust screaming. He got me on the launch though. My dad wants one so I'm trying to convince him to pull the trigger but on a 2009 body style. I don't really care for the new ones.

Was it a new or old body style srt8? If it was an old one he had to have some mods done for sure. Last one I raced I put two buses on and that was with my truck supercharged and the srt8 basically stock. I d like to see someone race the newer style and see how they

Compare to it.

I'd love to race one... Heck I can't find anyone who will race mine not even Diesel Boys and they would race anything... I am thinking its the cam and maggie thats making people back down... IDK :dunno:

Diesel boys will literally race anything lol.

Hey, I can lose with the best of em. If I find a jeep I will try my hardest to race. I ain't scared. Ready to get my stall and see how she likes a 100 shot

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk