2015 Colorado

jsm110

Im interested to see what it looks like. I currently think the global Colorado is one of the ugliest and cheapest looking vehicles out there. Lets just hope this US one is a much improvement.

Based off the spy photos I have seen it looks like its going to be a mini silverado. It has lots of the same styling and its about 80% of the size. I really hope they offer that 2.8L Diesel. It has pretty beefy 346 ft lbs of torque.

I would still like GM to make a compact pickup again.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Im interested to see what it looks like. I currently think the global Colorado is one of the ugliest and cheapest looking vehicles out there. Lets just hope this US one is a much improvement.

Based off the spy photos I have seen it looks like its going to be a mini silverado. It has lots of the same styling and its about 80% of the size. I really hope they offer that 2.8L Diesel. It has pretty beefy 346 ft lbs of torque.

I would still like GM to make a compact pickup again.

Yeah ive seen those diesel rumors. Would be a nice option. 80% of the full size would be plenty for a lot of people and would be cheaper dd option.

It leaked a lil early and I honestly love it! It looks tough and more off road lookin than before so i could see how you street guys may not like it but this picture is a 4x4 so who knows what a street looking one will look like but this one is sharp to me. I was always more off road and just feel into the SS and loved it. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/19/2015-chevy-colorado-leaks-ahead-of-la-debut/

^^^^ i think you guys will like it much more than the other picture in this forum anyway haha.... its paint matched instead of that grille up above! This looks like a z71 or whatever the off road package is on the colorado so hopefully they are all paint matched but I could still see the chrome grille making it on the others without the off road package... chrome looks alright sometimes but this thing looks so good without it

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

I think it looks pretty good. Its a million times better than the Australian and Thailand versions. Thin interior is the biggest improvement.

Im excited about the engine choices. The 3.6 will be nice with 300hp and 270ft/lbs. Im kinda suprised they did not go with the Ecotech3 4.3 from the Silverado, but I think the 3.6 will work.

Im most excited about that Diesel. 369 ft/lbs of torque from a 2.8L 4 cyl is badass. Im hoping that they also start to offer this engine in the Equinox or maybe the Traverse.

2015-Colorado-Chevrolet-leak.jpg

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)