WTB TVS2300

MID12sSSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is the blower directly from magnacharger ?

Its not listed on their website. Id have to call and ask. Im sure its around $4500 for the head unit. The kits are pretty expensive new. Like $6000. They go used all dy long for $4000, if you can find them. The one i missed by a few days was only $3500 and came with a shit ton of goodies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey i decided to sell mine now that the whole things all ported and custom painted and all. its just too pretty to go on. so its yours if you want it. ill do $2000 cause your such a nice guy.

you didnt get one yet right? :jester:

LOL!! Your almost as bad of a tease as some women I know!

Can I swear on this forum? **** you john! Lol! And yes, I did get one. Jackshaft 2300 with rear cogs for $4600 shipped. I thought you said you weren't going to paint it? Wanna port mine though? Since you're so good at it?

Can I swear on this forum? **** you john! Lol! And yes, I did get one. Jackshaft 2300 with rear cogs for $4600 shipped. I thought you said you weren't going to paint it? Wanna port mine though? Since you're so good at it?

Wait....WHAT?! You bought it?!? I guess I better start ordering crap to get mine faster and stay ahead of you. You've been holding out!!!

BUT, I'm still deciding whether to just strap it into my 370 and boost the piss out of it, or build my 427 ;)

I found a donor truck. 2003 silverado. All murdered out, 80K miles. It's in very good shape, but has a bad trans. $1500. So I buy it, throw my powertrain in it, sell it for $14K, only $2K over book, and I bet it'd sell in a day. Who doesn't want a supercharged truck with relatively low miles?! But now I've got an SS with no powertrain. That's where the 14K comes in. ;)

427, Tvs2300 which is already paid for, 4L80, (or 6L80 if John figures it out) LOL. ;)

Is it a pipe dream? Should I just say screw all that and just build my 370? Or should I go big or go home, and fund a blown 427? 800bhp sounds like a lot of fun. :peelout: