WTB TVS2300

MID12sSSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you think i would say that absolutely ridiculous offer unless i KNEW he had bought one already?? :lol:

nobodys getting that TVS i just finished, your going to have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. and if anyone could even make my hands cold and dead, shit you can have it :jester: good luck with that!

why do you think i would say that absolutely ridiculous offer unless i KNEW he had bought one already?? :lol:

nobodys getting that TVS i just finished, your going to have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. and if anyone could even make my hands cold and dead, shit you can have it :jester: good luck with that!

I didn't know. He was holding out on me! He is just scared of the turbo!

Yeah man! Very eager to see how our trucks will stack up. Almost identical builds, just one turbo, and one supercharged. I'm telling you, once I get my shop, I'm dropping in that LSX 427 shortblock. :thumbs: and slap on that 2300. And we'll build your turbo 408. We'll have the nastiest trucks in the state. Shit... If Harley gets that LSX 454 he's been going on about, we'll both be in trouble. Lol.