Terra Grapplers

catdaddy300

I have the dune grapplers 285/50/20r and these rip. I've never even heard one squeal hitting offramps at 65 mph with no braking. I haven't tryed them in the snow but the friend that referred them said there great and he's still on his first set after 7 years with a lot of miles still has half the tread. Discount tire direct to the door step 900.00 mounted locally for 120.00

I have the dune grapplers 285/50/20r and these rip. I've never even heard one squeal hitting offramps at 65 mph with no braking. I haven't tryed them in the snow but the friend that referred them said there great and he's still on his first set after 7 years with a lot of miles still has half the tread. Discount tire direct to the door step 900.00 mounted locally for 120.00

If you get that lucky with them that's great. I talked to a guy that had them and said they were the worst tire he's ever had and they didn't last but 2.5 years and 22k miles on them. Maybe it was the difference in the roads. They aren't the smoothest down here.

I'm in New England the roads are not that nice hear. I got about 5000 miles on mine and they still look brand new I'm not sure what his complaint was but I love mine and my buddy drives on job sites with his and plowing snow and his have taken a beating over the past 7 years and he still loves his as well.

• 9 months later...

Looks good man I still love my nitto tires I still wouldn't change best year round tire I've owned and they still look great.

maybe a bit heavy but durable probably not the best tire for the 1/4 mile but great for whatever the public roads through at them.