So whos getting a PS4 on Friday????

2003_SuperSport

I got mine all pre-ordered and will be here friday can't wait... I've been a gamer since atari and nintendo came out lol...I have been playing BF4 on PS3 and can't wait to dive into some high def 64 player maps ahahahha.... My gamer tag is USMC_SRT if any are interested in slaying some bodies together... Just send me a comment mentioning your from this sight so I don't ignore you.... I like both the 360 and PS3 equally but it kinda sad but excited that Sony and the PS4 will be on top with this console war... My first ps3 was a preorder and finally took a crap last april so I got a buddies who's bluray drive broke and have been playing online purchases .... My 360 red ringed 3 times before I gave up on microsoft and got the ps3 a year later... So I have all the confidence that ps4 will be awesome and a good machine since my preorder ps3 lasted 6 years of heavy game play and videos...

My first xbox 360 red ring of death me 4 times. I curious which is going to be better. The reviews lean towards the PS4 heavly. I ve been an xbox guy forever but i ll convert if the xbox 1 turns out to be a pill of crap.

Everything i have been reading says that if you are a big time gamer then the PS4 is probably the best choice. If your like me and you only play games every once in a while and like having an all in one to play movies, apps, internet, etc... then the Xbox One is the way to go.

I might get and Xbox one in a year or so, but we will see. Right now the only thing that will make me have to have a new console is if they make a new Elder Scrolls game.

I bought my 360 off a buddy about 4 years ago, and he bought it new when it came out. Never red ringed :shrug:

But once high school ended my friends stopped playing really, as did i. so neither console for me

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Everything i have been reading says that if you are a big time gamer then the PS4 is probably the best choice. If your like me and you only play games every once in a while and like having an all in one to play movies, apps, internet, etc... then the Xbox One is the way to go.

I might get and Xbox one in a year or so, but we will see. Right now the only thing that will make me have to have a new console is if they make a new Elder Scrolls game.

Elder scrolls online will be on all consoles and PC

I honestly prefer PC gaming. But if I were to buy a console again id lean towards ps4.

PS4 will more then likely be the last of the next gens that I'll pick up. Steam nailed it with PC... XBOX1 replaces my FIOS box plus I'm I huge fan of the Dead Rising games. Grats on your preorder. Welcome to the future of gaming boys!

ive had a ps2 and went to a 360 after. not sure which of the two i would buy tho. ive heard the xbox is supposed to do everything not just be a gaming console like the 360 was. when there both out ill see how the reviews look i guess