finally found a nice one

dimetimetom

Digging through old notes I know why I only went with 600w. Between the w1's and w3's I have blown apart 3 boxes. I am interested to see what you use for a box and how it holds with 1000w

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Planning on a out-firing box under the back seat but also planning to glass over the box and color match with arrival blue. it will be more than strong enough. 4 ohm sub bridged should be 2 ohm at the sub? ohm loads confuse me quite a bit but i have a friend who installed for years to help on the final tuneup.

There will be plenty of pics in future threads. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Let us know if you get the Banks

will do.

I'm a new member but been lurking for a while. I just picked up my 03 from Louisville back in April. Welcome from down the road!

it took me a while to find a good one around here.. almost settled with an escalade :happysad:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bro......cant wait to get air ride in it so I can make use of it. I'll take some good pics when I get it all shined up. Right now its out in my folks shed staying out of the elements. Driving me nuts not being able to drive it. Thinking I might throw my baby procharger 600b on it with 9lb pulley's. It should make good power with stock components on it. It did great powering my LT1 and I have 12lb pulley's too, but think that might be to much. Start small and go from there easy to change the pulleys on the SS compared to my Comp T/A.