SS under attack

So I go to the car wash start washing and start noticing all these paint chip spots and yup a green door at my apartment has been whacking both sides of my truck. All at the top of my cladding so at this point I'm ready to drive through the building and wait I forgot to mention they are Brazilian and speak VERY little English so I bring the guy out and says I don't think its my car. Now I'm ready to knock this dude out and I nicely say I'm not asking I'm telling you if I see another one there's gonna be a problem so yeah next one I see in this 20 degree weather and someone's gonna be driving to work without a drivers door window. This would normally being a court case already but I've been good for awhile and trying to be responsible but in telling you next one I see and its a wrap

Damn yea that sucks bro. I had someone hit my truck while it was parked. Left a nice scrape on the corner of my rear bumper. They even had the nerve to through their broken tail light into the bed of the ss...I was pissed for about a week. Still am but I call it a battle wound now...lol

This guy has a pregnant wife and a dumb mother that's who I think is doing it just carelessly opening there door into the side of my truck I don't think its him but he's the one who can understand me. I gave the nicest warning I have ever given anyone in my life normally I would be on the hood kicking in the windshield. I had planned on having the truck painted next year but like I told him these pieces are getting hard to find and are not cheap if I had found one broken he would've found it in a place very few have seen.

I know what you mean my sss is parked because of dings so I started taking my other truck out all primered black looking pretty nice like that with freshly tinted taillights like 2nd day they hit my roll pan and taillights I was so mad but would have been madder if it was the sss and I would have done my own justice

On a better note I just scored some used engine cases freshly powder coated and filled with new bearings and seals for my quadracer 500 off eBay & sold my 1971 c/30 pickup so hopefully things have turned around for the week. and thanks bad ass silvy for the animated comedy relief. at the time all I could think of was Chris tucker rush hour {can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth} and just getting a smile back WTF

• 4 weeks later...

My wife about a month ago opened her car door the wind caught it and put a nice dent in the passenger side fender of my sss! I was pissed but hey it was an accident and she about cried. lol so its all good! On the other hand years ago my ole man had a 69 z28 he and my mom were leaving a bar as they walked out he saw a lady get out of her car and put a nice dent in his fender. Well, as the 6'2 ole mans blood began to boil he waited for the dumb ass to enter the bar, then with his cowboy booted foot he kicked the front fender of he her car in! he and my mom left the bar he said with a fairly good angry grin on his face! lol sorry for such a long story but hey bitch deserved all of that I think!

I think a lot of us can relate. I have donkey kicked every panel of a suburban in because I got doored. I parked way out in BFE because my truck was freshly painted. Not to mention I know people suck. When I return there is a truck parked only like 6-10 inches away from my truck. Now I'm thinking there's no way this pos would do this and door me. So after climbing through my truck and moving it, I inspect it. He doored my door jam put a huge chip in the corner. I was going to destroy the guy but didn't want to end up in jail. So I decided to kick the s**t out of his truck. May have over reacted but I wasn't mad any more.