WTB/T Smoked Stock Tails

T-Bag

By any chance does anyone have any OEM stock smoked tails f/s or trade? If so let me know. Willing to trade my LED tails straight out even for a set. Or if you have a stock OEM set of non-smoked I'd be interested. Oh and local preferred but depends on item.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

What kind of tails are they so i can google them and are you getting rid of the third light as well and if so what kind is it. I have stocks, i tinted the tails my self. Think my drivers side has a scuff on it, so i may have to break out the soapy water, fine grit, and elbow grease to get that in check but they came out really good....not perfect like a paint shop would get but, really shiny when clean, really transparent and plenty dark. Lot of people ask me where i bought them lol..i just took my time on them....wax and grease remover, initial sand, more wax and grease, applied 3 or four coats of vht as directed at specified intervals, waited the directed amount of time to start applying clear and put like 6 coats of clear, came back after 24 hours and wet sanded and wet sand and wet sanded lol....then used mcguires ultimate compound to shine em up...