need parts for my new lsx build

built04SS

OK so I picked up a lsx block today and cncd l92 and matched intake... I'm looking to do a 440 to 515 ci build .... It came with new pistons and rods for a 408 build but to me that's just to small for such a heavy motor so I'm going to need a crank rods and pistons for a big ci build.. also need

Double roller adj timing chain

ARP main studs

ARP head studs

And w.e else you think you may have that I need for this build. Thanks

Return the heads and get a set of 6 bolt LS7 heads if your planning on going that big. You have a block for the foundation, but everything else is in the air. What are you going to do with it? Keeping it NA, or FI? If your planning your build, start with a plan and stick to it. Cam, compression, and heads will be the top priority with blueprinting and on what parts you need. Talk to a good engine builder who is familiar with LS motors (Kurt Urban, Lingenfelter etc) and get an idea. Then talk to another good one and see what the two have in common on what should be done. Don't throw parts at it and hope it runs like you want it to. Big CI motor will require a lot of good parts and money and one part that is skimped on can take out all the good parts.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)