SS Sliverado Shirt Sale *New Design*

rhoush

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No all the shirts and hoodies are done. My buddy who is making them and taking orders was using my account and he had been in the hospital with his pregnant fiancé and had been logged out of my account on the forum so couldn't see the replies to this post. Plus he has been extremely with Christmas orders. He isn't bailing with anyone's money.

No all the shirts and hoodies are done. My buddy who is making them and taking orders was using my account and he had been in the hospital with his pregnant fiancé and had been logged out of my account on the forum so couldn't see the replies to this post. Plus he has been extremely with Christmas orders. He isn't bailing with anyone's money.

thats good to hear, i was thinking the same thing. though yall had bailed with our money. but if thats true and hes relly busy with his fiance, well tell him to take his time family comes first, even though its cold and could really use them now lol

If this is for real, then I'll put mine back up, and reduce the price for everyone who bought one of these... That's crappy if true.

im still in for yours if youre gonna take more orders lol

thats good to hear, i was thinking the same thing. though yall had bailed with our money. but if thats true and hes relly busy with his fiance, well tell him to take his time family comes first, even though its cold and could really use them now lol

Lol I was thinking the same thing

Hope everything is good happy holidays

And I'm cold 2 lol