SS Sliverado Shirt Sale *New Design*

rhoush

If you sent him money ur shirts got ordered and made an sent out, I'm not sure if he's going to make anymore or not ik he been real busy with his business and his fiancé and baby

If you sent him money ur shirts got ordered and made an sent out, I'm not sure if he's going to make anymore or not ik he been real busy with his business and his fiancé and baby

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know if he sent all of them, any tracking number? Still haven't received mine yet..

I texted him last night but no response, his wife's in the hospital in Kansas City having pregnancy problems, I'm trying to get it taken care of he's the one that took the orders and the money. I'm trying to get it all taken care of, but with all my classes at night and working full time it's hard to make it by his shop.

• 3 weeks later...