new dumb guy in MI

Subref

How goes it? I'm Eric from just outside of Detroit and I just bought an 04 last night. I have an experienced SS owner guiding me through everything but I'm sure I will still be here asking dumb questions from time to time. Current project: restore all of the grilles and the tail lights to normal. The wrong grill leaves an exposed hood latch and the tail lights are unevenly painted. So with that being said, anyone with spare diamond pattern grilles for an 04 that they could part with let me know!

Welcome to the site. I am from Mt. Clemens but now in alaska. Sounds like you have an 06 grill or something. Like stated there are lots of helpful people on here so I'm sure any question can or has been answered. Happy turkey day SS brothers!

​Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I grew up in Dearborn Heights but live in Dearborn now. I've seen you/your truck around the area before when I was cruising the town in my 98 Lumina. Only real issue right now is tracking down any of the grills. I found a hand full of year appropriate SS grills (as opposed to my current 06) on ebay, all of which are being sold by the same guy, but I figured I'll hold out a couple of days incase I stumble across one here. Those brake duct grills (non-billet) seem to be a real pain in the ass to track down so far.

Looking forward to seeing where this adventure takes me.

Shoot I would trade you but I'm missing one of my ducts myself Lol.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I live practically on the border of Dearborn. Pelham and van born.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2