How much nitrous is safe?

Lots of variables, but to quickly answer your question I'd say 100 is safe with supporting mods. Plugs and timming being right.

I've ran 150 and even sprayed 200 shot wet on stock ls1 engines, and stock fuel systems, without any issues and the one personal engine I owned is still running around without issues.

Well I was actually looking up tbss intake info and read that someone posted about the injectors in these trucks only handling upto 400 hp. Now this is only a post so idk if it's at all true, but 400 is low IMO. iirc the lq9 was factory rated at about 360 engine hp. So look into how much the factory fuel system can handle on these trucks and that should answer your question.

Well I was actually looking up tbss intake info and read that someone posted about the injectors in these trucks only handling upto 400 hp. Now this is only a post so idk if it's at all true, but 400 is low IMO. iirc the lq9 was factory rated at about 360 engine hp. So look into how much the factory fuel system can handle on these trucks and that should answer your question.

After talking to mid12sss I will probably get with zippy and see what supporting mods he suggests. I'm sure fuel will need to be addressed.

You guys must be talking a dry shots because a wet shot has a separate fuel feed line. Yes, zippy will get you straightened away.

My friend used a dry shot and it blew up on the within the first two runs. I believe you must use a wet shot for a stock bottom end. Also I believe a safe shot would be 125-150. 200 is pushing it although you might be able to spray a 200 shot with a methanol injection system. idk don't try spraying a 200 shot because I say so

So far I am def. installing a cam long tubes and a stall this spring. I know I will want more go so I am thinking of throwing some nos at it as well. Is a 100 shot safe?

You don't need to know how much spray is safe. Just start putting together a turbo kit. We will get it strapped on! Spray is expensive up here! It is insanely priced in Fairbanks.

Well Justin you going to walk me through the turbo build process?

Piece of cake. If you buy a hot pipe set, it really is a easy install. I think the hardest part for me was the inter cooler install. And half of that for me was notching my frame to fit the big inter cooler between the frame in the bumper. I just bought a universal 2.5" pipe kit and a 3" pipe kit and cut up the pipes to make my cold pipes.

Everything else is pretty much bolt on. And besides. You have a separate DD now. So once you have all the parts gathered up, tear it down!

Edit- or buy Brandon's blower and put that on. He is just greedy and needs more! Lol

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)