SS cladding, skirts, rear bumper & pads.

BLOWN SS/T

I have OEM GM SS cladding for sale, I thought I had the complete kit but I'm somehow missing 2 side moldings. The moldings I'm missing are after the rear tire on both sides. I was saving this for a possible RCSB build but I don't need it right now and would rather have the funds for performance parts. I prefer local pick up in California and we can arrange to meet if someone is serious about buying. All parts in SS arrival blue.

So first off is the nearly complete SS cladding minus the molding after the rear tires. $500 picked up

post-12433-138585376932_thumb.jpg

I also have 2 spare lower skirts/rocker panel cladding pieces for both left and right in arrival blue. $200 for both

post-12433-138585387503_thumb.jpg

Rear bumper cover with both stepper/step pads, lights, and spare tire access cover $350

post-12433-138585407215_thumb.jpg

post-12433-138585409334_thumb.jpg

If you want these pieces shipped and are willing to pay for the shipping, then I'll ship it them but don't expect shipping to be deducted from sale price or for shipping to be cheap, I'll get a quote if your serious about buying them.

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...