8 point doe????

Link2603

I was a little wary of that site domain, sure enough when I clicked on it, my antivirus software blocked a trojan. Just a heads up for anyone else who clicks on it.

I used my iPhone so I had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard of this before but I have never seen it. It happens in Elk quite often.

Good thing they are not in Oregon. It is stated in the Oregon hunters manual that is must be a male, and they can actually prosecute you if you kill a doe or a cow elk with horns if you have a buck, or bull only tag. Thats completely ridiculous, but that's Oregon for you. What are we suppose to do if we see a nice set of antler, are we suppose to get close enough to touch it so we can check if it has balls or not?

• 1 month later...

Old post but I just read it LOL... Yea I knew this was possible and thats why when you buy deer tags in MN it is for antler or antlerless deer and it does not specify the sex... So when you buy your permit it is for one antler deer and if you qualify for a second tag or doe tag it doesnt say doe it says one antlerless deer...