2004 silverado ss fog lights

I didnt have to trim the vents when I did mine. I got OEM fogs. The only thing you have to do is get some metal brackets and cut them to size and slightly bend them to get the right curve so the lights sit even. Then of course get the fog light and cargo light switch.

looks great good job....

thats what i want to do on mine where do you bolt it at any more pics of the brakets?

is there a How-To on this? im new on here

Welcome, there were two good threads I came across and saved the link on my comp. When I get on next time I'll edit this and post, if no one else does

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

looks great good job....

thats what i want to do on mine where do you bolt it at any more pics of the brakets?

is there a How-To on this? im new on here

You mount the brackets to the upper rivet holes after you drill them out, that are above the grills. I used those holes and used bolts and nuts and washers for the bracket. Its not hard to do, as long as you can read a tape measure, and cut some metal brackets. Thats all there is to it really.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

You mount the brackets to the upper rivet holes after you drill them out, that are above the grills. I used those holes and used bolts and nuts and washers for the bracket. Its not hard to do, as long as you can read a tape measure, and cut some metal brackets. Thats all there is to it really.

read a tape measure? shit, i'm not sure if i have the proper tools/schooling for that..seems pretty complicated :confused:

loll, but heres those two other links!

dimensions of the bracket

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/63507-fog-lights-on-the-ss/

couple installed pics at the bottom

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/76233-brand-new-never-installed-ss-fog-lights-w-full-harness/

read a tape measure? shit, i'm not sure if i have the proper tools/schooling for that..seems pretty complicated :confused:

Whats wrong with you? I wasnt being a dick just saying you have to read a tape measure to get proper length.