Regular to "Loaded" Steering Wheel Conversion Help

SSilverBeast

Hopefully someone can school me on this. I'm looking to change my steering wheel over to the one with all the controls...and actually have the controls function properly. Taking the steering wheel on and off is no big deal, i just need to know the parts that i need to get this all working. Is there any wiring or a wiring harness i need? Hopefully someone can help me out and give me a list of what is needed.

Thanks for all the help guys!

I did this one. Its easy, but a bit of a pain in the dick. You need wheel and clock spring. Then replace both. Go one plug at a time to make it easier on yourself. There is lime 14 plugs. One will be left over because you dont have quadrasteer. Then head to your dealer of choice for programming

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

I did this one. Its easy, but a bit of a pain in the dick. You need wheel and clock spring. Then replace both. Go one plug at a time to make it easier on yourself. There is lime 14 plugs. One will be left over because you dont have quadrasteer. Then head to your dealer of choice for programming

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Which is it... easy or pain in the dick? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

its really not complicated at all if you read something to show you roughly what you need to do, or have done it before. but if you just got the two parts handed to you without any knowledge of the sorts, yes i could imagine its a "pain in the dick" lol :lol: