Race stars

GI.SS

Cool deal

I've only take mine out to the 1/4 twice I think.

Stock it ran something over 15 on 23" wheels lol

And fastest on 22 reps was a 14.2 but having to leave slow and nailing it after the 60' mark or else the tires would break loose. That's with converter, cai, and PCM I bought from a member that was previously tuned.

And I've added LT's since then and still gotta add the tbss intake, and maybe an under drive pulley and set of light weight wheels and DR's. And see where in the 13's it'll run and then hit it with the cam.

I'm excited about going to the track, but it's a shame it's only opened twice a month from like June-September.

Will do. I usually update them in the build thread I have going. The wheels are killing us hands down. Currently I have the stock converter in because mine was sent to yank to get rebuilt. Cam and heads are on the shelf awaiting install. But I had a few passes with it in and 2.2 was my best 60 still running 14.1. Might go next weekend idk yet tho something always comes up

• 4 weeks later...

Hey GI since your keeping your truck, you thinking about running this wheel still?

And as for the reduced pricing of 50 sets would it have to be all same bolt pattern, cuz I don't think 50 sets are going to sale here lol maybe I can post this on some other sites and see if it gets any attention.

I'm interested in getting some rears but at the Listed sale price I don't think it's a bad deal.

Yea I'm still gonna run this wheel but I'm gonna run 17x7 and 17x9.5 so I can still do a disc brake in the rear. (Cleaner look). Gonna do a 325 m + h outback. We don't need to come up with 50 orders. Basically go to their site 1320wheels.com and look up the wheel. Go to checkout and you will Need to put I think $200 or $250 deposit on a set of two then remainder when the wheels are cut. They don't predict them Being cut until late march. It's still far away to really say yes or no. I'm impatient as hell. Might just make my 16's work they're still super light.

Just saw your post. I ended up calling them yesterday and spoke to one of the sales person there in regards to a 15x10 in our lug pattern with proper bs. He was curious as to what state I was calling from but he did say as they just got into the truck world and they want to see how much interest they can build and if theres enough demand they will do it, and he mentioned that the current interest for the truck line seems to be a success. And that they're in the works for a tbss lug pattern. But if they do come out with one he said it'll be in June or July and that they were just talking about my inquiry as I was calling there office, lol.

Idk if I can wait that long I think I might just have to deal with a stock 16" or 17" until they come out with them I'm sure the slicks I'll get will be done by then. And the only other 15x10 in proper bs I need weigh way too much and defeat the purpose.

How's your build coming along?

Yea after hearing how long I'll wait and put money elsewhere.... I'm gonna run the steel 16's front and rear. Front will require a wheel spacer. I have seen this done on our trucks. Also a 28 11.5 16 et street with a tube will work on the rim as many have with great success. Mines comming along pretty quick. Shoot me a pm so we don't clog up an old thread.

Ya too long to wait I wanna get some stickies out back and hook today. Lol I started looking for 16s this morning on Craigslist

I might run a 27" or close to 28" drag radial, expecting it to get me more on the top end. And was wondering about the 16" for the front, but thought it wouldn't work since we have the bigger brakes out front.

I'll probably look into the 17" Colorado spares, I heard those work on our trucks.

Yea the spares are great but wouldn't run them on the street at all. Too hairy for me. From what iv read,16 will work but you need spacers. If it won't then ill end up most likely doing the same thing.