Wanting to boost my SS INPUT PLEASE!!!!!

Hello I am new to this site I have posted in the for sale and wanted I am in the market for a s/c or turbo leaning more to s/c! But any way I am looking for multiple opinions it's not my everyday driver I don't drive it in the winter just on nice days and when I wanna go play but I'm looking for more power I'm doing something this winter and I know I'm always gonna want more but for now I'm gonna try and shoot for 500 roughly with s/c and eat and full exhaust I hope I'm close if I'm way off or there is something better please let me know thanks

If you just want to skip heads cam intake which depending can be around 3gs and you will probably make around 450hp to maybe 500hp. Superchargers depending what size can make some good power too I havent gotten to mess with that just yet. Of course beef up the trans just a bit for now get a shift kit and a corvette servo.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

procharger is one of the best out on the market today. who-ever has told you otherwise is mis-informed

Agreed, They are known for them bringing the most HP out of a centrifugal supercharger, and are the most popular brand out there. Definitely the best.

I would upgrade the tranny like mentioned, as well as upgrade to the ARP rod bolts. With weight of the internals being thrown around under boost you want to make those rods arent going anywhere. I have 2 procharged cars and one makes a little over 600 to the tire on just boost, and the other is my Z06 that makes a little over 700 to the tire.

the only thing bad about Procharger systems is that you will be buying tires. But on side note there is a fine line of belt being to tight to where you will replace the idler pulley bearings often or belt being to loose. That is the only 2 issue's I had with my system. Have had procharger on my car since new back in 97.