03 SSS mp112

Just a quick question it have a 03 SSS return style fuel system I don't like the

Fuel pump booster that u install next to the gas filter is there a different way to have enough fuel pressure without the booster next to the filter like a walboro 255 in tank ???

Yeah. I removed that damn inline pump and installed an in tank pump. I modified my bucket to accept an Aeromotive 340 lph fuel pump. Seems to do the trick. I also installed racetronix hot wire fuel pump harness and 60# injectors. I think it flows more than enough fuel for my radix. I have plans to sell my radix to upgrade to a 2300. I may reconsider my fuel pump set up. I think dual walbros would be pretty sweet! Maybe run the second pump on a Hobbs switch like the turbo guys :thumbs:

Yeah. The radix will make quite a bit of power. Several trucks on this site ran 11 second 1/4mi with MP112s. Krambo being one of them. I just have plans for bigger cubes and need a bigger unit to compensate. But for a 5.3 or 6.0, a radix will make great power. If you want one, ive got one for sale :thumbs: And it comes with more goodies than you will find in any other deal.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! :peelout: