LPE Ported 317's

GI.SS

Lingenfelter ported 317's un-milled, pressure checked, with valves, no springs. Flow numbers below. $600

Lift............Intake.........Exhaust

.200 153 120

.300 228 171

.400 276 205

.450 288 213

.500 294 220

.550 307 224

.600 314 225

Sorry for the stupid question but the 317's I take it that there are two of them? If I may what is the reason that you are getting rid of them? What valves and condition come with the heads? Was the combustion chambers changed or altered at all? Thanks!

Yes a pair. I am demodding an getting rid of some parts. Time to move into a ctsv. All valves are there. They're nice and straight. They are stock valves. Chambers have not been touched. Bought them from a buddy who got them on a motor in a trade. He parted it out and I picked them up.

Yes a pair. I am demodding an getting rid of some parts. Time to move into a ctsv. All valves are there. They're nice and straight. They are stock valves. Chambers have not been touched. Bought them from a buddy who got them on a motor in a trade. He parted it out and I picked them up.

Selling the sss?

Aww man sad to see the SS, I was looking forward to some 1/4 results.

But dam my truck has bugging me lately too, darn water pump went out the other day on my way to work. But had a spare at home so didn't cost me anything but time.

What year cts v are you getting?

pm replied. ill see what I can afford after tax season. depends on how much I can get for my truck if I can sell it outright or what they would give me trade in wise. pending sale. more parts will be listed soon.