Caltrac's

GI.SS

Cal trac bars, have around 3k miles on them. Demodding my truck. $325 shipped FIRM

pics are on my build thread. These will not come with the solid leaf spring bushing. They will stay on my truck. You can run these without switching the bushing with no problem.Or purchase new ones. They are still on my truck and will come off this weekend.

bushings arent really needed... they are included to help stiffen the support for the bars as much as possible, but we have more people complain about minor noises they can transmit. and i am yet to hear anyone say theres a noticeable difference without them. there are some poly bushings on the market for our trucks and leafs, this is my personal choice, with or without bars :)

GL with sale. dunno how much good these will do any AWD guys. especially the ones in the arctic... :lol:

Hahaha get the hell outta here John! Your just jealous!

i HAVE caltracs jack :cool:

btw why are you awake? nevermind that the sun is prob still up over there, no excuses!

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Kelly I can't see it hurting anything on an all wheel drive? I'm going to try them. I also have some two inch straps that are really short to strap the front down. Oh yeah, eventually 4 drag radials.