I'm back with same question LOL!

Mr.RNR

3600 Minimum for those cams I'm my opinion. More comfortable at 3800-4000 to be honest... But that's just me. Remember, a lot of the drivability of the stall is in the tune, don't be scared of a bit of revs. But anyway you look at it, it'll be a lot different than driving a stock stall.

Go with the comp cam! Its a good cam for nitrous and all motor! Then youre definitely gonna need a 3600 at the least(you wouldn't be happy with anything less). Then put the L92 heads on with a victor Jr and spray to victory! Lol okay jk but yeah victor Jr is a good spray intake also the super Victor. Also the ls3 intake isn't bad either. Youre definitely gonna want at least 40lb injectors but if you go 60lbs don't worry your tuner can help with the gas lol

i will imagine that from what iv noticed the way brian specs his cams, id say 227 or 228 / 235-237 with .620 ish on both sides on a 113+3 maybe a little smaller on the intake side with a smaller stall, and maybe a little more lift with the rectangular ports, but in that ball park

Little insight on my cam.

222/230 .629"/.629" 112+2

EPS-ET lobes

110 ICL w/2* overlap

SCR 10.4:1

DCR 8.18:1

This was speced with a few peoples knowledge on what I wanted and needed.

Worked L92 heads with valves and springs, Holley Hi-Ram, 90mm tb, full exhaust, ls9 head gaskets, 3400 stall, and a healthy shot off the fogger and boost by turbo, and 65# injectors.

Now put this cam on a single plane intake and run the rest the same and you would have totally different power and drivability with it. Not a good move.

What a lot of people don't know is that there are tons of different cam lobe designs. Some are mild and some are aggressive. Some work well on the intake side for nitrous but not to well on the exh for it. Some work well in both areas, and some not so much on either. The more aggressive lobes will have more valvetrain noise and wear on the valvetrain. Valve events that are ground in the cam itself make a big difference between two cams. You can take two cams with the same duration, lift and LSA and put a different lobe design on them and have a totally different cam.

IMO on a heavy ass truck like these, a lower duration cam (220-230 on the intake 226-236 on the exh for the L92's) with a 112-116lsa with a mid 3k stall, and a long runner intake will be a sure pleasure on the street and strip. Keeping the rpm's down to mid 6k shifts and torque steady down low.

Now adding nitrous to the mix will play a factor in more with the lift and the LSA.

Take this for what it's worth, but I don't want someone to throw parts on and say just throw more converter to it and you will be ok. This is a truck were talking about, and roughly 1k# more than a car weighs. Torque is our best friend for a DD. If you have a high duration cam and need to spin the motor over 7k to stay in the curve and a high stall to get you there, then that is more wear and tear on the drivetrain, and power under the curve is affected.