2004 Arrival Blue SSS For Sale

zachm89

Well, I really hate to do this but its time for the SSS to find a new home. I'm not hurting for money nor do I have to sell the truck, I just have decided it's time to move on to something different. If anyone here is interested please feel free to PM, text or call. 903-918-9380 If it is between 8AM-6PM Mon-Fri please PM or text only. If you do call, just leave a message and I will get back to you after work. Asking $16,500 as she sits or $15,000 de-modded. I will post more pictures as I get her all shined up this weekend.

Mods:

2006 LQ4 engine with approx. 60k miles

LS9 Head Gaskets

ARP Head Bolts

Lunati 227/233, .584"/.584", 113LSA Cam

PAC 1218 Springs

TSP 7.4" Pushrods

LS2 HD Timing Chain and Gear set

TBSS Intake Manifold

LS3 Gold Blade TB

Siemens DEKA High Impedance 60# Injectors

Pinned Crank

Catchcans.com Catch Can

ARH 1-7/8" Headers with Catless Midpipes (fake cats are welded in for visual inspection)

4" Mandrel bent exhaust with Borla Muffler dumped over rear axle

4L80E Transmission with BW High Energy Clutches & full rebuild kit, Superior shift kit

PATC 3600 Billet converter rated at 1,000hp

Tru-cool 40K Trans cooler

Custom made one piece steel rear driveshaft, 2500HD front driveshaft

2" drop shackles in the rear/Torsion bars turned down about 1-1.5" in front

Factory Grey SSS 20" wheels with 305/50-20 Nitto 420S tires

Hawk Pads on all 4 corners

Cowl/Ram Air style hood, cant remember the brand but have the stock hood in the aftermarket box at home

8K 35W HID Lows/6K 35W HID Highs

Shopman1 Billet bowtie with blue SS inlay

All interior lighting has been replaced with White LEDs minus cluter and dash lights

Pioneer non-dvd head unit with Ipod and USB hookup

3 Gauge pillar pod with Vacuum/boost, Fuel Pressure and Wideband A/F Gauges

I have owned this truck since January 2009. When I bought the truck it was 100% bone stock an previously owned by an older gentleman. All work to the truck was either done by myself or with the help and guidance of Danny (Sprayed99) and Steve (Mr.P), as well as a few others who aren't members here or are not active anymore. I'm sure there are other things that I have missed or left out so if anyone is interested just get in contact with me and we can go over everything.

Zach

3911785F-3DE6-461F-A607-FA3EE9564F4E_zps0fc7pxl1.jpg

05DC5CB1-513A-4DEB-BD27-B4617B195653_zpswilyhrta.jpg

5405FD9C-0996-416E-8275-DCA5083BEC81_zpscovdaaru.jpg

Only way it'll get de-modded is if someone commits to buying it and doesn't want the mods. If the truck doesnt sell she will just sit in her cozy garage till i have time to drive her, haha. Ill let you know though

Great looking truck, low miles... someone is in for a hell of a good deal! Free bump!

This sucks I hate to see everyone selling these trucks this year :( I know you gotta do what you gotta do. GL it's a nice one.

At this rate its just gonna be you and me with our eventually "old school" haha SSS trucks.

Good luck Dinky Boy

My best memory of this truck was when you were installing the blower, injectors as a matter of fact and you were bent over the engine and asked Nancy (Hottelsss) for the vaseline lol He sure didnt hesitate