Snows falling in New England sleds ready

Aldofashow

Yeah due to circumstances in my winter beater car the SS had to see this snow fall. But it will get a thorough wash and cleaning and give back into hibernation Monday. Must say this thing is a beast in the snow. Which sucks. But next fall I will be picking up a Denali for the family hauler. So snow with a lq9 AWD is not done.

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

The number one thing I miss about New England is riding around in a blizzard for no reason other than to drive in the snow in my jeep.

This makes me jealous, you can keep this 80 degree year round' climate that never changes. Hopefully one of the two jobs I applied for come through and I'll be moving back home to New England within the year.

The number one thing I miss about New England is riding around in a blizzard for no reason other than to drive in the snow in my jeep.

This makes me jealous, you can keep this 80 degree year round' climate that never changes. Hopefully one of the two jobs I applied for come through and I'll be moving back home to New England within the year.

that's what I'm talking about bro its fun just driving at night and enjoying the virgin snow before the sander hit it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk