Hi , I'm new to the blown tranns club

I went out on Friday night and lost all gears. I was going about 60 mph and pass a car . I didn't hear anything just let go ....The SS is in the tranns shop this week. ..being supercharged the tranns lasted me for 5 year with a lot beating. ...

Not sure what broke I will keep you all posted. ..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club!

My trans went out in September of this past year.. I was doing a u-turn (tsk tsk) around a median, stabbed the throttle, and heard/felt a nice big clunk. Stepped on the gas again and she revved to the moon. Truck would shift manually when starting out from manual first gear, but no movement in drive range at all. I hadn't been through transmissions in school yet, but the trans guy at my shop knew what went without even tearing into the transmission.. forward sprag clutch! Sure enough, that bastard was in bits and pieces when my trans guy and I rebuilt the trans! Lol

Good luck with the rebuild! Great reason to beef it up now.

I looked at your mods on your Trans in your garage and you pretty much have the same as me, fairly stock. 5 years supercharged on a fairly stock Trans is a damn good run. Who's your tuner?

Kevin (Kramdo) is my tuner he is the forum

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk