how do you ship stuff over to someone

ric

yea i know this may sound like im dumb or something lol. but i wanted to know where would i go or do if i wanna ship something to someone. lets say i wanna sell something to someone but they stay in some other state, do i go to a ups or fedex office and let them box everything up and stuff? just wanna ask yall guys that have experience in selling stuff here, saves me trip of asking elsewhere

I have a hook up for boxes so I package everything myself, and usually better than anyone else is going to do it. Then I carry the package up to ship. Plus they overcharge bad around here to box it up for you.

Trust me asking a question on shipping isn't a dumb question. I never mail anything and this time of year is stressful. The only other thing I can recomend is when you box whatever it is you're shipping, use a box closest to the items size. Will save you a little when shipping.

^^ Yep. Being in AK with few places in town to buy what I need, I spend A LOT of money online and also sell lots of stuff online. I'm at the post office constantly. Lol. Also, if you have lots of items going to the same buyer, sometimes it's cheaper to mail 10 items individually than to cram them all in one box. Most places won't take anything over 70lbs so mailin things individually is sometimes the only way to go. Lol. It's been a nightmare trying to get my new supercharger mailed. Everyone wants a fortune to ship the thing.

Agreed. if you go to your local post office the flat rate boxes are free, you need your own tape though. The post office is alot cheaper to ship than UPS or fed ex. Just make sure to get insurance on the item you ship, for example Ups gives free insurance of up to $100, anything over that you pay for the shipping. If something happens to the package your buyer will get the money back and your not out money by having to send it back.

ok yea i figured this time of the year shipping something would be a pita, or at least the delivery and waiting and all that stuff. and yea the only thing that kept me from shipping something is the fact that something might get lost or damaged on the way, but if they offer insurance then there shouldnt be anything to worry about