New wheels finally!

cb2big4u

Finally got some KMC Slides. 24 inch in black. Wrapped in Falken ziex 305/45/24. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow but here are some from tonight. I know they are kind of played out but I fell in love with them. Brand new rims and tires for 2100$ I think I got a steal!

aputeped.jpg

ny4emu2e.jpg

una7e4a6.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Makes me miss my 24s, especially seeing them on your truck cuz mine is the same damn thing except its crew cab, same color and tinted tails and all, only mine came with esky handles.

Throw you some drop shackles on and it will really set them off

Edited by Brentd (see edit history)

I went ahead and trimmed the front black valance where the tire was hitting. It worked, so now there is no terrible noise when the tread hits those corners on turns.

These rims do look huge. The back looks fine and could even come down a notch but the front is a totally different story. Wish I would have went 305/35/24 tire. Didn't want rubber bands though.

Now to get some TSP headers with my bonus money before this baby comes.

Im serious, look at the pic of my truck when i had 24s, with the drop shackles it made it look just right...you can get them at O'Reilly's for like 40 or so bucks and you can change them out by yourself. I got the calspeed headers, with ypipe, mls gaskets and band clamps it was 440$ to my door. Definately drop the rear and you will love it!

Got home right before it got dark and snapped a couple shots. Going to wash, clay bar this weekend. Thinking about painting my calipers red. Don't know what to do with my stupid drums in back though.

Not sure what tire pressure would be perfect either. Falken told me 30 psi on the phone but that seems pretty low. Especially on a low profile tire.

agytuvy2.jpg

anutaga5.jpg

u9etute5.jpg

umu3aput.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.