steering wheel options??

well im looking to spruce up my interior a lil bit more, since i have the denail dash bezel i was thinking about switching to a 05+ escalade steering wheel with the dark cherry wood gain to match. well i been looking around and came across one that is just the wheel with holes for the controls, that id have to swap over. but i have a few ?? 1) will the wheel fit on my steering column? i assume it would but you never know 2)how hard is it to swap controls looks like i would have to do the wires as well its a bare steering wheel.. 3) airbags, i would need to purchase a airbag or reuse my current one, but i figure while its off why not upgrade that visually to with the TBSS airbag. will this fit in the 05 escalade wheel? thanks ahead of time for any info guys :pepsicheer:

heres the link to the wheel i hope to buy, also if anybody has the GM PN# for this wheel i would appreciate the # so i can continue looking if this falls thru

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390727985118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Good idea man, I've been looking around myself and from what I've found that steering wheel will mount up just fine like the stock one. The airbag and controls should work as well, the wiring is a pain to get back in but should be about the same as when the guys pull their controls for the LED conversion. ***I'm not a pro on this so take what I've said with a grain of salt haha, keep us posted though because I've been looking to spice my interior up as well and was looking at at least the TBSS airbag but a sexier wheel would be sweet too! Now I'm sure the real pros will be along shortly for ya!

Well not a pro at all. But I am doing a grant wheel and it's seems pretty straight forward. I'm no tech but I would say yes it will fit your truck and the airbag should too. As far as controls there is a tutorial/how to on here for those. It's for led replacement but it shows how to remove and reinstall. If you do it maybe you could write a how to so the next guy has all the answers.

Well not a pro at all. But I am doing a grant wheel and it's seems pretty straight forward. I'm no tech but I would say yes it will fit your truck and the airbag should too. As far as controls there is a tutorial/how to on here for those. It's for led replacement but it shows how to remove and reinstall. If you do it maybe you could write a how to so the next guy has all the answers.

Good idea man, I've been looking around myself and from what I've found that steering wheel will mount up just fine like the stock one. The airbag and controls should work as well, the wiring is a pain to get back in but should be about the same as when the guys pull their controls for the LED conversion. ***I'm not a pro on this so take what I've said with a grain of salt haha, keep us posted though because I've been looking to spice my interior up as well and was looking at at least the TBSS airbag but a sexier wheel would be sweet too! Now I'm sure the real pros will be along shortly for ya!

Ya i figured it should fit the column and airbag my main concern is the wiring how to get it transferred from the old to new