Brian Tooley stage 2 turbo cam

AKSSS

Well I finally got my valve train from Brian Tooley in the mail yesterday. I am pretty stonked to get this in my truck. I am still waiting for the valve springs to get here and then I can get started on my swap. I am also going ahead with the dual in-tank pump setup. I am going with dual walbro 400's.

Anyways, back to my question. This cam, Brian said I would probably gain over 60-80hp just from the cam swap. I am going from the stock cam to this new one. Heres the specs.

226/231 .605/.598 113+4

What do you guys think of this cam? It is here and going in, so only time will tell I guess. I am also going to be turning the boost from 12psi up to 18-20psi. So this thing should really come to life. I hope I can finally get this thing into the 11's. LOL

I really don't understand how the duration with the timing works. I know there is a few guys that do. Tooley was telling me that getting a turbo cam setup right is harder than everyone thinks an does. Man he was awesome to deal with.

I'm sure he'll give me some secrets of my own. ;)

I'm sure he'll recommend a nasty cam for my new build. :peelout:

I have no doubt he will set you up! I learned a lot just talking to him on the phone.

Just make sure you tell him you have to be slower than ME!

Sorry.... had too...

It's all good. I wanted to hear what people think. I am going to find out no matter what, how it is going to run. I'm mainly curious how hard it will be too tune with this cam. I will find out.