Hi guys! *Wave* Detroit Area guy here...

Limited360

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retrofitprojectors shipped... can not wait to get that done.

Hopefully get some new pics with the tint sorted tomorrow. Corsa exhaust is only thing I am on the fence about.... so tempted to just order it!!!

Are those from the retrofit source? Interested to see pics on how that turns out!

Retrofitprojectors shipped... can not wait to get that done.

Hopefully get some new pics with the tint sorted tomorrow. Corsa exhaust is only thing I am on the fence about.... so tempted to just order it!!!

Are those from the retrofit source? Interested to see pics on how that turns out!

Yes they are. Interested myself. Be my fifth set recently. I do them for marauders too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

Yeah I didn't wanna pay the price of a southern truck and I will end up paying for it in the end I think ... we shall see. I sent the broker some detailed images of the 'surface rust' as he called it. Completely defrauded me.... he had paper work with it being owned by a body shop at one point but not showing a car fax repair ever, so hid that. Not thrilled.

anyways... headlamps soon..

Corsa the way to go with Volant intake?

Did entire exterior with LED's... Everything but turn signals for now. Only issue is I have a bulb socket not working in third brake light and the cargo lights are super dim with LEDs or stock bulbs, has to be ground issue.... Need to look into this more when brother has time, back surgery is a hindrance!!

Mirror entry lights came out good,

The door entry lights came out great... And also all the internal bulbs matched at 6k look great, interior is super bright.

I also got my mirror tap wired in so my valentine 1 is on on accessory power.

Ordered my Volant CAI with dry filter and ram air tube...

etu5ymur.jpg

More pics to come.

Not happy thought as I found rockers are basically gone, and rear drivers fender is rusting, nothing shows externally just my OCD. So POR15'ing for now. Due to these issues I got the dealer to refund $500 on vehicle sale so I paid $10k for truck basically. Debating in having rockers cut out and patched new ones in.

HID fairy dropped me my retrofit hardware, depending on timing of buddies machine shop (bezel needs custom precision cutting to fit just) right I may have this done Tuesday as this is all simple work done at the kitchen table, just time consuming which I have a lot of due to disability, I'll offer retro fit and LED kits here shortly if anyone is interested.

I'll make sure to document the retrorfit however it seems straight forward ! Can't wait for these as I love my lighting... Need to swap hi beams to standard HID's now just to match. Even though those are bi-xenon projectors.

esebu4yd.jpg

avuma2a2.jpg

a9u7e5yd.jpg

Welcome From Md! Let the modding begin! Truck looks great! Wife and I were just talking about Detroit and how sad some of the buildings have been abandoned. Would be nice to take a trip up that way.

It truly is sad was has become of what once was such a great city... Won't go into my thoughts on why but it sucks. Mods will be limited as this is the daily driver for me. My real toy is a 425rwhp Marauder. Runs low to mid 12's... Going for high 11's this year.