Lsx block for boost

Ok need some input as what you do. Planning on the LSx block and keeping the bore 4.125 for better sealing purposes. Was told to do STD deck for reliability reasons.

Would you just do a 4" stroke or stroke it more? STD has a max of 4.250 stroke. I'm planning on callies billet crank, ultra billet rods, and wiseco coated pistons. The people I'm getting the parts from recommend the wiseco pistons cause they know them well and stand behind them cause they have done a few builds 1500+ boosted hp and they have held up well for them. If you have other good suggestions please go ahead and tell me.

Its gonna be a daily driver but want to get into 1/4 mile at some point so want to do it once and do it well. Chase your input would be welcomed also since you've been there and done that. Like 600 or so hp for street and turn it up for the 1/4 mile.

4L80 tranny built with trans brake for tranny. Gonna keep the truck stock till I get everything built and do the swap all at once so I can continue to drive it up to that point.

And one more question am I putting this in the correct area? Didn't know if it should go under Build since I'm not actually building it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt really touch the block for boost applications thats just me and you should get a single 88mm turbo or twin 76s they have that kit for a single 76mm turbo on tick performance for 3000. I have a friend that runs low 10s with a lq4 victor Jr intake and a 88mm turbo in a clone ss Silverado RWD.

Thinking I might just stick with the 427 probably not going to see over 7k so don't think I need to destroke it any........ I should have my plans finished here in a couple of days. Have one more phone call to make and should have a wrap on it.