New add to the truck (makes it faster)

JCFURBSS

It's ironic that we bust on regular silverados or any other vehicle that just slaps "SS" badges on the door, then they think it's an SS. Now we're putting Vette flags on our silverados and its totally okay. Lol. Nevertheless, I think it looks awesome and those flags stand more for "Chevrolet performance" than anything. It's not like we're putting Bugatti badges on it right? I mean, I can slap an LSX badge on my truck and its fine. I may not have an exact LSX block, but I have a LSX based block right? Or is that cheating? Not sure here. I don't have any non factory badges on mine, but I definitely think it looks cool.

Nice bro. I like it.....I says "Please be careful little boy thats driving behind me in a mustang" haha

I don't have the flags, however the MBRP 4 inch exhaust rumbling and the Procharger whining seems to keep the ricers off my back!!!! BTW, I like the flags,but don't think they will look right on blue.

• 1 month later...

Looks good. I think this looks best on red SS's (sorry other colors)

Maybe red isn't your flavor so how about this one LOL... Would look sick for black or blue trucks that don't want flashy red on them at the same time look better on them than on Red trucks (Sorry Red color SSS's LMAO)... http://www.amazon.co... corvette flags

This is definatley going on my SSS...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

It's ironic that we bust on regular silverados or any other vehicle that just slaps "SS" badges on the door, then they think it's an SS. Now we're putting Vette flags on our silverados and its totally okay. Lol. Nevertheless, I think it looks awesome and those flags stand more for "Chevrolet performance" than anything. It's not like we're putting Bugatti badges on it right? I mean, I can slap an LSX badge on my truck and its fine. I may not have an exact LSX block, but I have a LSX based block right? Or is that cheating? Not sure here. I don't have any non factory badges on mine, but I definitely think it looks cool.

Good point, but Our trucks are closer to the Vette than a regular Silvy is to the SSS. I think that they would look great against black, (And the black trucks are definitely closer to the Vette :jester: ), but I don't think that I'll be adding them to my truck.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)