My super custom A/C delete

MID12sSSS

Went to start my truck yesterday and my A/C idler locked up. Lol! Ate my belt in a matter of seconds. So I'm rockin without the AC at the moment. Not like I need it right now anyway!

image_zps3740f167.jpg

image_zps91bd08d9.jpg

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Doesn't get much more custom than that haha! Makes me like this weather here in Anchorage the more I see the temps up there, its like 31-32 degrees here which is a little too warm there is a storm or something moving through.

And i was whining how it was -7 this morning. I'll shut my mouth. Can't even fathom what life is like up there. Soldier on! And I love that SS on your supercharger too.

Yeah it's gonna be a nice weekend though. 15 above or so. I rode my sled (snowmobile for all you lower 48 guys) all day Wednesday. Lol. I buried it a time or two. Gonna go snowboarding too this weekend if it stays warm.

That SS is just the cutouts from the door sill buy a few months back. Lol! Just stuck em on. Looks pretty good when it's all cleaned up.

It'll be for sale in a few weeks or so if you want a decked out mp112 :thumbs:

And here I've been bitching about our 36* high today. I ain't tough enough to live where you live.

At least your idler pulley picked the right time to take a dump.

Lol! No kidding. I'm not missing that AC belt one bit...

It's kinda funny, but remember that thread where a certain member from Massachusetts was saying he lives in the hardest state to live in?... Lol. Come up here for one winter and see how nice Massachusetts is. :crackup:

Doesn't get much more custom than that haha! Makes me like this weather here in Anchorage the more I see the temps up there, its like 31-32 degrees here which is a little too warm there is a storm or something moving through.

Hahaha. Yeah. I worked real hard on that custom delete kit. :lol:

We've had our fair share of storms. That's for sure. I think I'm ready for a little vacation weekend trip to anchorage. I'll shoot you a text if I'm in the neighborhood next weekend.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah it's gonna be a nice weekend though. 15 above or so. I rode my sled (snowmobile for all you lower 48 guys) all day Wednesday. Lol. I buried it a time or two. Gonna go snowboarding too this weekend if it stays warm.

That SS is just the cutouts from the door sill buy a few months back. Lol! Just stuck em on. Looks pretty good when it's all cleaned up.

It'll be for sale in a few weeks or so if you want a decked out mp112 :thumbs:

Lol! No kidding. I'm not missing that AC belt one bit...

It's kinda funny, but remember that thread where a certain member from Massachusetts was saying he lives in the hardest state to live in?... Lol. Come up here for one winter and see how nice Massachusetts is. :crackup: Hahaha. Yeah. I worked real hard on that custom delete kit. :lol:

We've had our fair share of storms. That's for sure. I think I'm ready for a little vacation weekend trip to anchorage. I'll shoot you a text if I'm in the neighborhood next weekend.

Sounds good to me!

Here in Northern IL we are going to be at -56 this Monday. I feel your pain....

Holy cow!!! With or without windchill? That's insane. Wasn't aware you guys got those temps. Hang in there! Lol.

And if at all possible, don't drive your truck. Lol. My DD took a shit and I've been driving the SS. It hates me for it. It broke the AC tensioner out of spite. :lol:

Holy cow!!! With or without windchill? That's insane. Wasn't aware you guys got those temps. Hang in there! Lol.

And if at all possible, don't drive your truck. Lol. My DD took a shit and I've been driving the SS. It hates me for it. It broke the AC tensioner out of spite. :lol:

Thats with the windchill. We will see. Lately the last couple of days its been around -8 to -10 without the windchill, with the windchill its been -25 the last few days.

It'll be for sale in a few weeks or so if you want a decked out mp112 :thumbs:Lol! No kidding. I'm not missing that AC belt one bit...

It's kinda funny, but remember that thread where a certain member from Massachusetts was saying he lives in the hardest state to live in?... Lol. Come up here for one winter and see how nice Massachusetts is. :crackup: Hahaha. Yeah. I worked real hard on that custom delete kit. :lol:

i ain't scared and my sled ain't scared full throttle FTW

I went sledding the other day too. The -40 to -55 weather has passed us in the west for now (it's only -36 right now lol) you get used to it. I ripped my ac totally out last year when I did the cam. I think I've only used it 3 or 4 times since I've owned the truck. And I only drive it in the summer lol