New Personal Best in 1/8

JC03SS

Thanks guys. And yeah we got a little cooler weather Friday night. The humidity was also down. I have a buddy that's been bracket racing for years told me the 1/4 should be 13.4 to 13.5 between 100 to 101mph. He said that's just a close ballpark figure. But for my set up I couldn't be happier :)

Thanks fellas. I'm gonna get me some lighter wheels and pull my trailer package and see if I can make a pass or 2 on the 1/4. It's just like a 2 hour drive and there only open on like Wednesdays I think so long late trip to do that. I'm really pumped about trying tho.

Very nice indeed! However makes me realize how much money I am going to have to sink into this truck to keep up with grandpa mobile!!! What is a stock 1/8th mile time for this truck? Sorry I am new and I know 15.0-15.5 is a good 1/4 mile time, but didn't see what a good 1/8th was stock.

This is my Marauder on a 295 series street tire on a 80f day, track temp of 110f...

1379941_10151602993961784_895415932_n.jp

Very nice indeed! However makes me realize how much money I am going to have to sink into this truck to keep up with grandpa mobile!!! What is a stock 1/8th mile time for this truck? Sorry I am new and I know 15.0-15.5 is a good 1/4 mile time, but didn't see what a good 1/8th was stock.

This is my Marauder on a 295 series street tire on a 80f day, track temp of 110f...

1379941_10151602993961784_895415932_n.jpg

Nice times.

Stock 1/8 times are usually between 9.5 to 10 in awd and rwd are a tad better. I was 9.4's with minor mods headers and good tune before my cam and stall. Only reason I run 1/8 is because that's all we have close.

Nice times.

Stock 1/8 times are usually between 9.5 to 10 in awd and rwd are a tad better. I was 9.4's with minor mods headers and good tune before my cam and stall. Only reason I run 1/8 is because that's all we have close.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah typically the 1/8th is run cause that's what is around. There is two 1/4 mile tracks within 1.5 hours of home.... I hate the heat sink the blower gets on the drive there.... Happens tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

Yeah it's just easier to drive 15 mins than 2 hours to go to the track but eventually I wanna run the 1/4 I'd like to have some paper to show me instead of guessing the time.