newbie from Northern MN BRRRRR!!!!

9secty

Hey ya'll New to the silverado SS world but not to the world of high performance GM vehicles.

Recently sold my black on black pontiac G8 lightly moded and Fun to say the least.

Prior owner of 2 typhoons. 1 built 1 stock. Built one went 9.99 1 time thus the log in name. ( 80 MM turbo built etc)

Currently building a 1970 chevelle LSX with a buddy and currently ready to purchase a silverado SS.

A few for sale here in MN that ill probabaly take a peek at this weekend. Hoping for black on black ;).

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4217378441.html 11500

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4264620905.html 13500

Both seem ok deals, possibly members here?

Again love the site ( been viewing for a few weeks) and any and all feedback is appreciated.

Edited by 9secty (see edit history)

Welcome bud from the town next door Grand Rapids, MN... If you have any questions feel free to look me up or PM me... I have had my SSS for 9 years now and love it as much as the first day and more now.... I only have 54K miles on mine as I only drive it in the summer on the weekends LOL... We should definatley hook up when spring rolls around... I make a couple trips to Duluth a year in the summer with the SSS to stretch her legs as my best friend lives there... Always nice to see another SSS in MN...

I had -26 below last night and -18 below for a high yesterday as well... Sick of this extreme cold as you know this is a very cold winter this year... Can't even snowmobile or ice fish :(. But this next weekend and upcoming week look nice and back to normal in the normal teens and 20's... :thumbsup: ... Once again feel free to look me up as I have done alot to my truck myself and have been a member here for over 6 years... I also have Hptuners Suite for your tuning needs if you want to scan or even tinker yourself with it... I'd still recommend Wheatley Zippy or BB but with the suite they could just email a tune to you instead of mailing out your PCM... Anyways welcome Grant and stay in touch....

FYI, I plan on running my truck in Duluths 1/8th mile drags next summer as well as a couple trips to BIR for some 1/4 mile times :)