So cold... My fully warmed truck

NipRing

is losing temp as I'm waiting to pick up my wife. It was a 20 min ride here. Parked with truck running at normal 210 temp. Been here 15 min and my gauge says about 175. Outside temp reads -5 but its windy as hell right now too. I hate winter.

That's when you need to be using a winter front. If you don't have one and want a temp. Fix. Hahaha no pun inteded. Use a piece of cardboard and cover your radiator. I have personally had some experiences with that. my PCV valve froze and shot a bit of oil out of my dipstick.

Meh thats how winter is here for a good stretch of the winter months. as long as my vehicles are starting I'm ok with the colder temps. its funny becasue I see when the east coast gets cold or snow it seems like they shut everything down. Its been many many years here and they have never shut school down because of the weather. But I guess montana's are use to it. we had a 2 week stretch about a month ago and it was -26 out I had to bundle up a bit more for those days Lol.