What headers should I get

mando28

I've got no first hand knowledge about these shorty headers but what I have read about it is that none of the shorty are enough of an improvement over stock to bother with.

My guess is that you will be better off putting the money into other mods.

There are guys here who know this stuff better than I do. Hopefully they will add their 2 cents.

Yeah man if you don't buy the long tubes Don't put the money in the headers. At least buy some longtubes I have pacesetters ceramic coated they are 400 brand new I believe

I thought the car won't pass smog with long tubes

I would prefer to put long tubes

mando28, on 09 Jan 2014 - 03:20, said:

At first I wanted to go with some Long tubes but they are not legal in Nevada so here are my options for now

This is why he's asking about shortys.

Yeah man if you don't buy the long tubes Don't put the money in the headers. At least buy some longtubes I have pacesetters ceramic coated they are 400 brand new I believe

Not this^^^.

If your gonna comment read first. If not just don't comment. Of coarse we all know longtubes are better and make more power, that's not the question he asked.

Shorty headers are as good as throwing money in the trash. Get long tubes and have the rear O2 sensors tuned out, or put the money into another mod imo.

Exactly... I have dynatech long tubes and they are great imo

I have shorty Gibson headers on my truck. They are better than stock and but not nearly as good as long tubes... They would be great if you plan on a turbo in the furture... I want to invest in some long tubes and would sell you my Gibsons nickle plated to you if you want... Just PM me... They have a beautiful purplish blue to them now LOL...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)