Console/glove box lights feeler

chawkins6789

Next monday. 1 week. Parts for working prototype have been ordered. Also slightly raided quality and ordered Delphi Weather-Pack connections. Parts should be here Thursday and friday. 2 types of buttons, 10 full sets of Weather-Pack connectors, fuses, 5ft of white and 5ft of blue leds. Working on multiple uses. One problem is im about to move but I will have a photo of the first 2 before I move

Open to a suggestion? I would really like some nice bright led under hood lighting. As well as some for under the bed rails. With a fiberglass cover on the bed, you can't see squat in there at night.

And…are you wearing a tee-shirt right now :wtf: ??….I gotta get out of this fridged state :burnout:

It was 59 degrees for the first pic. And as for those suggestions, they were already on my list. I used to have a fiberglass cover and know how that is. Under hood and bed rail were tossed around. I have to get the main circuits done first. I have to rethink the design. Some small issues going on. That's why the photo of blue is only a couple inches long

Open to a suggestion? I would really like some nice bright led under hood lighting. As well as some for under the bed rails. With a fiberglass cover on the bed, you can't see squat in there at night.

Heres what I used for my bed, works great and is bright. Its not noticeable which is nice.

http://www.autoanything.com/hitch-bed-accessories/69A5623A0A0.aspx?kc=ffcategory&kpid=5623-bc&k_clickid=28c2ab3d-3d6d-ae49-fac2-00003b8a5212&k_trackingid=274x&k_clickid=28c2ab3d-3d6d-ae49-fac2-00003b8a5212&k_trackingid=274x496&gclid=CPCBxdy3kbwCFY1AMgod72QA6g

• 3 weeks later...