The WildChild build

Bigtoyz97

Couldn't think of a better name for the truck since I've been called a wildchild when I was younger.

LSx GM Block std deck 4.125 bore 9.5 cr

Callies DragonSlayer 4" crank. There is a waiting list for callies cranks right now so I put down a 300 deposit so I can make up my mind when order comes up if I would want to go the billet route. The dragonslayer has been in 1500hp builds that they know of and not one of them hasn't broke yet.....well to the cranks letting go anyways......you know what I mean.

6.125 Callies I beam ultra billet rods

Wiseco armor coated pistons (reason not going stroker is to get as beefy lands as possible and get rings down on the piston as much as possible for durability)

TFS GenX 245 cathedral heads

Jesel roller lifters

Jesel roller rockers

Cam will be mid 230's/low 240's 115+ LSA 3500-7000 rpm band

twin S466 ETR-HO T-4 71mm/ .91 A/R

Trick Perf hot and cold sides with air/water intercooler

full ARP studs and bolts with 1/2 head studs

2000cc Injectors but looking into Moran 160 or 235 lb injectors also but need to look into a few things before deciding for sure

4150 single plane intake with elbow

Aeromotive return fuel system

Holley Dominator EFI

E-Boost 2 controller

Snow Meth kit

and 9" front and rear diff's

probably have to go with 4L80E....with 3600-3800 stall

going to do a vac system on this also

looking 650-700 street on 92 and E85 for at the track and work my way up once I get into the 1/4 seen

Just want to do it once and be done with it......and work my way into the power.

And build how fast the build goes depends on how well my business does I start this spring. The income off of it will be my build money.

Thanks guys and will keep yeah all updated as things come in. Doing it so that I can keep driving it while building everything and do it all at once.

And thx on the gl with the business. I was able to get my foot in the door with USBank doing document conversions. Looking to expand on that and see what it brings. USBank doesn't sub anymore work now :( But nice while it lasted. And paid way better than computer repair/networking. So going to have to take some training cause will have to develop from scratch where as USBank just gave me word docs and then I converted to Adobe. Basically build online forums that you fill out on the net from banks. Credit apps, loans them types of things is what I built.

Kind of have the notion to do two fuel systems......so I could switch the tune out and have a second tank with E85. Don't know if I want to make it more complicated and added weight. Would be nice for me on trips that I wouldn't have to stop and get out and fill up when I am traveling by myself......pain in the arse when your in a wheelchair.

Had my cam guy help pick out the turbo's for me....and if I looked at the maps right the lowest boost I can go with them is 12 psi give or take. But if want to go wild they will support 1600. So it is pretty much turn the dial as I grow in my driving skills. But he said it should be a pretty mild for the street. If you can call it mild......lol But be very streetable and still do stock mpg IF I mean IF I can keep my hand out of the throttle.....lol yeah my hand can be very heavy...:)

is the Callies 6.125 rods ,off shore made or USA ,,,,,,had Callies 6.125 off shore in my Texas speed built motor and at 8,000 miles and 20lbs of boost the wrist pin side elongated and broke all main caps on even side ,the only thing I saved was the Dragonslayer crank but, now running Oliver rods and Kateck forged main caps. :cheers: good luck with your build........(not a big fan of offshore parts)