wtb 2 corsa mufflers 3 inch

built04SS

Looking for 2 3 inch in/out corsa mufflers or possibly a dual in dual out. Lmk if you have anything or know somewhere to get just the muffler thanks

What you are looking for will be extremely hard to find if not impossible.

You are best off buying the full catback exhaust that Corsa offers.

Well I got a full custom exhaust system under my truck and that would just be a huge waste of money since I have true duals and long tubes and no cats... and would have to buy 2 of them just to have 2 mufflers

And I guess its the corsa sport? The one that actually comes with the cat back

Well I got a full custom exhaust system under my truck and that would just be a huge waste of money since I have true duals and long tubes and no cats... and would have to buy 2 of them just to have 2 mufflers

And I guess its the corsa sport? The one that actually comes with the cat back

From what I recall there is not a 3" in and out muffler that you can fit 2 under the truck.

The mufflers I got have been discontinued since 2008 and I got the last 3 that Corsa packed away in the warehouse. None of Corsa's dealers have them either. Trust me, I know I called every stocking dealer that I could find.

http://autoplicity.com/products/808344-corsa_8332544_db_series_muffler.aspx Is this what you are looking for ?, i think sprayed99 was looking for these ?

Yeah call them and see what they say...

Yes, Those are the ones I was looking for and that link should have been removed from their site months ago when I called them.

I got 2 of those and 1 Black series that is center/offset

Danny is right, the corsa mufflers you find around here are gonna be for a truck. No way in hell that two of those are gonna fit. Ive had two trucks with those catbacks. What you might wanna check is car style mufflers. My cts-v's corsa catback has two much smaller 3" in/out mufflers on it. All they are, is straight throughs though. Magnaflow might just suit you as well though for much cheaper imo, but I do prefer corsa always.