Replaced throttle body

HighClass SS

So I been a victim of the P1516 Reduce Engine Power "Bandit". So I just replaced the throttle body, unhooked battery so on and so further before removing. I hook everything back up and now my battery light is on. Any suggestions?

I did clean the MAF with the right cleaner. I cleaned the t/b. Still throw the P1516. Checked all of the t/b connections best job I ever seen GM do. The t/b did have a small hole next to the TAC. Here's a pic.

Aem air filter otherwise all stock.

What voltage are you getting from the alternator and what voltage do you have at the battery standing still?
Yea what he said... A weak battery will mess you up bad. Mine did. High idle, reduced engine power, low fuel pressure... Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea what he said... A weak battery will mess you up bad. Mine did. High idle, reduced engine power, low fuel pressure... Etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that from a battery. I'm running an optima red top for three years. But i have notice i dont crack right over on 30 degrees and under. And a few other corks.

What voltage are you getting from the alternator and what voltage do you have at the battery standing still?

Thanks but i found a broken ground for my hood and the one the left on the fire wall was corroded. Cleaned them up hook the battery up and no more light. doubt thats goona be the end of this.