Parting out 04 Silverado SS 80km. Engines gone.

SupraKid

Im parting out my 04 Silverado SS 80km. i had a rod knock in my gto so i decided to pull the motor out of my silverado and stick it in my gto.

So now I'm stuck with a shit load of parts. whatever your looking for lmk. willing to let go for a reasonable price. the silverado is black.

motor, taillights, driverside front fender, tailgate sold already. still have everything.

willing to ship at buyers expense.

lmi what you want and ill shoot you a price. letting go everything for cheap, its taking up too much room in my garage.

can also txt me 5106956194

Edited by SupraKid (see edit history)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any pics of the truck?

Pics of drivers side door panel {inside} w/all switches, clips, & the plastic weather shield between the door & inner panel.

Also, do you have the oem cat-back {pics too}?

Do you have any pics of the truck?

Pics of drivers side door panel {inside} w/all switches, clips, & the plastic weather shield between the door & inner panel.

Also, do you have the oem cat-back {pics too}?

I also need the drivers side door actuator assembly. Along with the drivers side interior door panel, w/all switches, clips, plastic weather shield, & oem cat-back.