Driving down the road this morning and I punched it..... You can imagine all of the BEautiful noises that came out of that. It slips into 1st no 2nd pretty solid in 3rd and no 4th, great in reverse? Wtf, The forward band maybe? Only 30.000 miles on this build complete patc raptor kit felt great this morning but something broke.it was a very harsh slam boom bang F***!!!!! noise...

I doubt its the PATC parts... But anything can happen and even the most credited part and transmission companies can have flaws in there parts that slip by quality control... With that said I myself have built my 4l65 with PATC Raptor parts and have had no problems yet but only have maybe 5K on the tranny in 4 years LOL... What the problem sounds to me is you may have fried your clutch packs but everything else held... If it was input output shafts it wouldn't move... I am pretty sure you are using PATC Beast sunshell, that bad boy is nearly indestructable, so that shouldn't be a problem... You have reverse so I would guess your reverse drum is entact and that your flex band is alright, Unless you never upgraded to the kevlar high energy flex band.... To fry good clutches like alto red eagles you would have had temps over 230' since thats what they are rated too... So many parts so many guess lol... If you had all good parts from aftermarket clutches, sunshell, reverse drum, bands, input output shafts, shift kit, servos, etc, I don't see why you would burn up a tranny unless default parts... I have alot of pony's going through my 4l65 with raptor parts, shift kit, servos, and 3000 stall with the exception of billet shafts (douh facesmack dummy me) and it has held so far... I know those shafts are going to snap one of these days, I just hope its not when I am out of town racing some corolla... LOL

2003_SuperSport what kind of number you running threw your 4l65e bc im thinking of building mine 65 up a little not what kind of numbers ill b push with a d1sc procharger cam and E85 put if you could help me out with what you put in your tranny i would really apperciate it thanks you can pm me if you would like endless everyone wants to c it thanks