Tuning Nitrous

2003_SuperSport

Ok, I am familiar with tuning as I have Hptuners pro... But, I am a complete newb to nitrous. I have read enough to know what to get and how to safely use it... The only thing I need to brush up on is some tuning tips... I have a radix making 9-9.5psi and I am running SD tune... I only plan on at the absolute most is 75shot maybe 100 once or twice at the track and I plan on running a SAFE system so I dont strain my current fuel system... I also plan on running my DO meth kit still with and without spraying Nitrous... So that also is another safety net for octane and detonation... So with the tune since the SAFE already supplies the necessary fuel do i need to make any tweaks to the VE tables or PE... I have also heard that for every 50hp shot I need to pull 1-2 degrees of timing in the spark advance high octane table in the RPM window I have selected to spray in... I have also read that no timing is necessary for such small shots up to 75hp.... I would hate to pull too much timing since I won't be running nitrous all the time but I dont want a melt down quite yet lol... So any help or info you guys have please share... I would appreciate any advice or reading material you guys may have...