Which heads should I go with?

So I may have to pull my heads, so they said I might as well upgrade. Which heads should I go with? My mods are just mp112 and dynatech LT headers. Not looking for something to crazy but if I got to pull them might as well. Probably not going to cam the truck either if that helps. Not trying to go broke either so suggestions are welcomed

Or should I just port and polish

Edited by xxssmaniacxx (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldnt necessarily consider one head the best for every application. There are a few heads on the market that produce great results.... Ai, FTI, AFR, PRC just to name a few.

I wouldnt necessarily consider one head the best for every application. There are a few heads on the market that produce great results.... Ai, FTI, AFR, PRC just to name a few.

I hear what you are saying, but I have done extensive research and the TFS heads constantly outperform the other guys by a significant margin. I'm talking 6.0 LS motors here

No set of ported factory castings will out perform those heads. They have numerous improvements in the combustion chambers, valve angle, intake and exhaust runners.

We run Brodix and AFR heads on out boats and they are the best on the market for that.

Again I fully understand what you guys are saying, and people have to mod according to their goals, but numbers don't lie. Trickflow is king of the hill for production aftermarket heads on 6.0 motors right now.

I hear what you are saying, but I have done extensive research and the TFS heads constantly outperform the other guys by a significant margin. I'm talking 6.0 LS motors here

No set of ported factory castings will out perform those heads. They have numerous improvements in the combustion chambers, valve angle, intake and exhaust runners.

We run Brodix and AFR heads on out boats and they are the best on the market for that.

Again I fully understand what you guys are saying, and people have to mod according to their goals, but numbers don't lie. Trickflow is king of the hill for production aftermarket heads on 6.0 motors right now.

When you look a t price vs gains they are not that far off. I have seen many times where the tfs are with in 5-7 hp of a ported factory casting head. I myself have done countless hours of research as we'll and figuring out the port efficiencies vs volume for a given lift.

• 4 weeks later...