Kens SS II

midlife ss

These photos were taken at Gainesville Race Way in Gainesville Florida in April. It was a beautiful night at the track. The weather was cool and the sky was clear over head. This was the trucks first time on the track. We only got one run in (the place was packed) with a 15.1 sec quarter mile. I guess next time we go to the track well have a hard time deciding what to trailer, the Grand National or the SS.

postss_cd_cover.jpg

postengine.jpg

postp4120004.jpg

postp4120002.jpg

postp4120013_copy.jpg

postp4120019.jpg

postp4120022.jpg

Very nice.......I like the looks of that air intake! How much $ did that run and was it tough to install? Were you able to notice any difference after it was installed? :thumbs:

Justin :chevy:

PS- Welcome to the board! Nice way to make your enterence! :flag:

The system sold for $284, and included everything you see. It is from AEM, part number is 218000P, Brute FRC Chevy/GMC 00-02 ( but as you can see it works on '03 also). You can get it through DriverFX.com. It takes about 30-45 minutes to install and directions are very thorough and make it simple. :thumbs::thumbs: Yes there is a noticeable difference, especially on the LAUNCH. :thumbs: I think it is worth 1-2 tenths easy.

Archived