New owner a year ago

4Runner

Hello everybody. My name is Donavon Buck. I'm out of utah and bought it last year before Christmas. I bought it with the cold air and leveling kit that lowered the back 1.5" it seems. I have replaced the T-case and put power stop drilled and slotted brakes. And a fresh paint job.

I bought this to be a tow vehicle for my rock crawler. I have done 2 trips with it and does great pulling my 4Runner. I have only raced it at the track once and pull a 16.01. Hope to be fast this year.

Plans for this truck, I plan to do a lot. I am going to do air bags in the rear to stay off my bump stops while pulling or accelerating. Also want to do a better trans cool and shift kit. Want to do a bully dog programmer chip full exhaust and a tune. My brother in law wants me to do twin turbos but that's a little more work then I want to do. I want to do rims but couldn't imagine different rims on it

Thanks for the welcoming. The paint job was right around 9000 with the body work we did. Ya the crawler weighs in at 4114 and the trailer weighed 1040 I think. But had more then enough power. That sucks about the breaks. I heard a lot of good things about them. Does zippy have a all wheel dyno that will fit the wheel base? I went to permier performance and the dyno was to short. Truck had been a lot of fun though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on here reading and I seen someone put the 07 Tahoe 13" brakes on the front. I may do that. But I'd like to see what I can do for the rear. I want this thing to stop with my fat crawler on the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcoming. The paint job was right around 9000 with the body work we did. Ya the crawler weighs in at 4114 and the trailer weighed 1040 I think. But had more then enough power. That sucks about the breaks. I heard a lot of good things about them. Does zippy have a all wheel dyno that will fit the wheel base? I went to permier performance and the dyno was to short. Truck had been a lot of fun though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

Zippy has a 2 wheel drive dyno but his would have no problem fitting a SSS, he just takes the front drive shaft off to be able to run it on there. We've done it many times.......