Any golfers round here?

Downeast Johnny

LMAO! Last year golfing, 31-33 seconds in this video, that really happened to my brother when we were playing.... I have never laughed so hard in my life....

great video, thanks for sharing... certainly makes me feel better about my terrible golf skills

LMAO! Last year golfing, 31-33 seconds in this video, that really happened to my brother when we were playing.... I have never laughed so hard in my life....

great video, thanks for sharing... certainly makes me feel better about my terrible golf skills

:thumbsup: Your welcome. I'll bet your better than I am.

Thats Hilarious

That reminds me of a time in high school on the Golf team where i hit a ball into the rough, then my next shot I hit the bathrooms and my ball flew back like 100 yards behind me. One of the guys I was golfing with started laughing at me, they did not want to wait fro me to go back and hit my 3rd shot so they started walking to the green I hit my third shot yelled four!, and he ducked, covered his head but did not cover his boys. Lets just say he stopped laughing at me. It was hilarious

Thats Hilarious

That reminds me of a time in high school on the Golf team where i hit a ball into the rough, then my next shot I hit the bathrooms and my ball flew back like 100 yards behind me. One of the guys I was golfing with started laughing at me, they did not want to wait fro me to go back and hit my 3rd shot so they started walking to the green I hit my third shot yelled four!, and he ducked, covered his head but did not cover his boys. Lets just say he stopped laughing at me. It was hilarious

Now that's a funny story. "He who laughs last, laughs best."